Passed OCLT!!

Last night tested at 9:30pm
FC 24ppm
CC 0.5ppm

This morning tested at 7:45am
FC 24ppm
CC 0.5ppm

Water is clear!

Thank you for everyone's help! 4 days of SLAM is over :)

Reactions: magiteck
One way to spend your pool service savings is on a robot. Bought mine a year ago based on recommendations here and never looked back.

Agreed. I had a Polaris 280. It did a terrible job. I replaced every part more than once. I was hesitant to get a robot because I had the plumbing and pump for a Polaris so why abandon that? I got a Pentair Warrior SI (you can get a Pentair Warrior SE out the door for $600), and it does a much, much better job. Along with your new mastery of your pool water, you won't look back. I am keeping my Polaris for parts for my neighbor's Polaris repairs. That's its only good use. Meanwhile, you are going to have to manually vacuum those nagging dirt collecting spots regularly.

Reactions: giant_donut
Quick update:

Passed OCLT!!

Last night tested at 9:30pm
FC 24ppm
CC 0.5ppm

This morning tested at 7:45am
FC 24ppm
CC 0.5ppm

Water is clear!

Thank you for everyone's help! 4 days of SLAM is over :)
Now... make sure when you drift down to your target FC/CYA that you continue to feed your pool and don't drop below the target range. Once you do, you invite algae.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.