Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have to cut a hole in my concrete pool deck to access the plumbing for my sheer descent. It cracked and needs to be fixed. When I am done, I want to cover the hole I will make with an access panel similar to a skimmer cover so that I will have access to the plumbing in the future. I don't want to have to re-pour any concrete. What I am envisioning is an 8-12" square access door (frame and removable/hinged lid) with flanges that will caulk to the top of the pool deck in that area. Anyone have any ideas for this or can point me to such a product?

See if they have something that works for you...

Be absolutely sure that hatch can be walked on. The hole will be just large enough to break a leg.

The "Flush Series" hatch is highly durable. The reinforced ribs make it capable of being stood or walked on for long periods of time. This is our lowest profile hatch that minimizes the chance of it being a tripping hazard as well if mounted in a high traffic area.

Reactions: jsygrls
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.