Fort Mill, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I need to make a decision as to whether I should install accent tiles for my stairs and bench. My PB suggested Fire Opal Glass Accent Tile by Pebbletech. If you have accent tile would you install again? Thanks.

I didn't install them on my stairs and tanning ledge and I regret not doing it. I have had several people walk right off the tanning ledge even after we tell them there is a drop off and be careful. I think some kind of visual indicator like glass accent tiles would make it safer.

I didn't install them on my stairs and tanning ledge and I regret not doing it. I have had several people walk right off the tanning ledge even after we tell them there is a drop off and be careful. I think some kind of visual indicator like glass accent tiles would make it safer.
Great feedback! Thank you.

I like them. We have a friend who doesn’t have them and I have banged into their shelf and also almost fell off. Plus, I think they add visual interest.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.