Oklahoma City, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
This evening, it's a balmy 88 degrees outside and the pool is a very comfortable 85 degrees. This time tomorrow, our first TRUE cold front will have passed and it will be in the 60s signalling the end of the 2019 pool season. Thanks to the folks here, our first year owning a pool was a 100% success... And for that, I raise my glass (plastic, of course!) to you!!

Attachments

• IMG_20191002_191958547.jpg
    IMG_20191002_191958547.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 16
Last swim day today with air temps in the 80's and pool at 86. Tomorrow will be in the 60's.

Spa will still be open for 3 more weeks but it will be too cold to heat up the pool.

Reactions: HeyEng
98 yesterday and predicted for today.... 76 tomorrow??? How is that even possible? My pool water will still be warm for a while with the cover on but how long, I dunno?

<sigh> time to crank up the hot tub, I guess?

Maddie :flower:

Eng,

Glad you joined and thanks for the kind words. I'll join you in that toast to all the experts, moderators and others that make this forum a success.

Here in S Florida we're only getting a cool breeze and still in the mid 80's. But it's perfect weather to replace my automation system. Hanging the new power center and pulling a lot of new wire has been a "breeze"... no pun intended.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: HeyEng and kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.