Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all...I'm Joe. I recently moved from Massachusetts out to sunny SoCal and the wife and I are deciding to put a pool into our tiny (by our east coast standards anyway) backyard. It has been a tough decision for us because the cost to do so out here is insane, but we expect to be here for the long haul and it's our son's favorite physical activity (and we all enjoy swimming) so we're going for it.

It is more than a bit terrifying. We are in a new development in a new "town" and I haven't had a pool since I was 12 -- about 35 years ago! We're still working through some design concepts and I'll probably be posting some of our thoughts in the 'under construction' forum.

Anyway, I've been lurking for weeks and figured it was past time to join. Thanks for all who have come before and provided tons of great fodder for me to devour as we head down this path!

Well hey there DotBombJoe! Glad you found us :)

We love interesting pool builds, and space constraints make for some interesting neat builds. Please keep us posted and remember we love us some pics!

Maddie :flower: