A Major Thank You

Maddie actually added some confusion recently. I have seen some 🐞 and a🤘(or was it🤟?).
PERFECT example !!!! And it was the ‘peace sign’. ✌️ Which I only know because the helpers get known like I said. 😁

Maybe she’d prefer to be known as ‘The helper formally known as :flower:‘ And a year later shorten it to a simpler ‘THE helper’ and a year later that that simply use the symbol ‘ ✌️’ until she can get out of that unfair contract. :laughblue:

Last edited:
I spent a lot of time lurking before I joined, and learned a lot! Have really enjoyed the fellowship here and it’s amazing to see such a large group of people but no drama! Kudos to all of the GEMs (perfect acronym) and thank you to everyone!

Happy Keep Your Head Up GIF by JCPenney

I was coming here to ask you which thread that was so we could all go take a look. ;)

I'm not a social media person. I found this site when we decided to build a pool at our current home. I remember we loved our last pool but hated taking care of it. I was always struggling with algae. I knew I was getting bad advise and spending a lot of money at the pool store. During construction of the new pool, I started searching to learn how to properly take care of a pool. I found you all and stayed. I love reading and learning and helping if and when I can. I have had a trouble free pool from the start and it has been so easy and inexpensive. Why did I not do this 14 years ago! Thanks TFP!:kim::party::swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.