Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pureline Crystal Pure 60,000
A set of four (4) Pleatco PA100n filter cartridges for less than $50. These fit the Hayward Swim Clear 425 sq ft filter and other 400 or 425 ft filters. Each cartridge is 100 sq. ft. and there's four in the set. A Hayward set lists for $250. Other brands $125-$200.

I don't know why these are so cheap right now, but get them before they are gone. They are excellent quality. I bought a set last week fo $60. I bought another set yesterday for $38. Today they are $45. Anything less than $100 is a steal. I'm sure this must be a short term offer.

Amazon.com : Pleatco PA100N-PAK4 Filter Cartridge Element - Pack of 4 : Swimming Pool Cartridge Filters : Patio, Lawn Garden

Update 8/25 today they are $43. The price changes daily.

Last edited:
They fit a number of filters. Just check the measurements 25.5 inches long, 7 inches diameter and 3 inch opening in both ends. If those match your filter, you're in luck. The model number didn't match the Hayward 425 spec but the measurements did, and they fit perfectly.

You can pick up a set of 4 on a Amazon Warehouse Deal, right now for $30. I wouldn't clean a set of filters for that price!

Did any of you get a deal while it was available?
The price has now gone back up to $159.
I picked up one set at $59 and reordered a second set at just $38.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.