A country boy's pool build...Dean, Texas

NICE!

Love the pic of the kid waiting on the water! If I wait here long enough the water will come!

What will you be putting in the area between the two pads on the house side?

What is next? and when?

Kim

The PB is gonna overlay the existing patio and decided to put the same flagstone as the coping around the patio for a transition.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I guess the TF-100. My PB is gonna supply me the Taylor kit, but everyone seems to like the TF-100. Guess it won't hurt to have both. The big question is should I get the speed stir??

I'm glad you mentioned that!!! I bought the speed stir, and now I don't know when I'm supposed to use it! Maybe I haven't done the right test yet. Everybody swears by it, so I know it must be great. I just need to know when to use it.....
Suz.

I'm glad you mentioned that!!! I bought the speed stir, and now I don't know when I'm supposed to use it! Maybe I haven't done the right test yet. Everybody swears by it, so I know it must be great. I just need to know when to use it.....
Suz.

Anyone want to take this question? I have no idea what test to use it on either. I'm just a newbie amateur.

I don't have one :( I think it is used for any test that requires mixing------------FC and PH and TA are the ones that come to mind.

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Clay which Taylor kit will he be giving you? The Taylor 2006 and TF-100 are the same kit in that they have the same things in them EXCEPT the TF-100 has MORE of the stuff you use day to day.

Kim

I don't have one :( I think it is used for any test that requires mixing------------FC and PH and TA are the ones that come to mind.

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Clay which Taylor kit will he be giving you? The Taylor 2006 and TF-100 are the same kit in that they have the same things in them EXCEPT the TF-100 has MORE of the stuff you use day to day.

Kim

I'm not sure if its the 2006. I will give him a jingle and see what he says. Probably some little kit like in walmart...hehehe

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.