A country boy's pool build...Dean, Texas

I remember when you were planning your pool! It looks amazing and I am completely in love. The table is just genius - I can say after building that we use exactly he opposite areas of the pool
That I thought we would - and that table would be used every day. It's fabulous I love it - enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when you were planning your pool! It looks amazing and I am completely in love. The table is just genius - I can say after building that we use exactly he opposite areas of the pool
That I thought we would - and that table would be used every day. It's fabulous I love it - enjoy it

Thanks. I think it will be a place that people will gather and talk and drink and talk and drink and laugh and drink.

I had to put a space between to find it. Pool pal is the app. It is now on my phone. No more running back in the house to get on the computer.

Thank you! Do you find this gives you all the info recommended here?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.