What happened to my pebble?

Sorry it's been crazy here- yes they came out said it was dirt that adhered to the pebble. He poured some acid in and brushed it off. He was totally rude about it said it wasn't a warranty call and was our fault and we will have to deal with our pb to see if they want to charge us for what he did. which is funny because he never asked if I wanted him to fix it and did not tell me this was going to be a warranty issue till after he was done. The places where there is pebble missing they are going to fix. I guess therye sending out a diver to go under and do it with water still in the pool.

I'm sorry you had to deal with someone so rude. One reason I have stuck with Pebble Tec is because I heard their customer service is so great. That they really stand behind their product. How were you supposed to know those places were dirt and not a quality issue?

I hope the next repair goes better. Suz.

You don't need MA to remove dirt.
When my pool had a couple of these marks in it they startup guy fixed them up with some MA.
Maybe not necessary for PT guy to come out, but that is the PB's call.

That said, the PT guys who did the Acid Wash should not have left it like that, end of story, drop the mike.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.