South Texas Viking "Poseidon" Fiberglass Install (Before & After Pics)

Re: South Texas Viking "Poseidon" Fiberglass Install (Before & After Pics)

Ha, thanks. In years past, she was always kind of hesitant about the water. We have a large German Shepard who jumps right in no problem. So this year we encouraged her more & more. Now she prances over the steps, gently gets the courage, and takes the plunge. :swim:

You KNOW what's coming next.....

I want to see pictures of both dogs swimming and playing in the pool!!! (not necessarily together) I'm missing my granddog from Oregon - terribly. I need a doggie in a swimming pool fix!

Suz

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like great basking weather [emoji2]

Looks like great basking weather
Ha, right! If it could have it my way, this would've been perfect for Christmas Day and that's about it. Fun to see and have around for a short bit. But hey, I'm in south Texas. I miss my shorts and flip-flops. :) Today is supposed to be in the mid 60s. :sun:

https://www.troublefreepool.com/dbtgallery.php?do=view_image&id=455&gal=gallery

dbtgallery.php

What is this?

I made that to keep people away from my skimmer opening. When we have a large group in the pool, they love to hangout by the skimmer. Next thing I know they block water flow and my pump runs dry because that's my only source of water pull. This keeps them from doing that, and I remove it when everyone is gone.

I also use it to hang my sock with stabilizer.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So we've been getting LOTS of rain the past two weeks here in the San Antonio and surrounding areas. People without an overflow have different ways to remove the excess water, so this is how I do it. I turn my PVC fountain sprayer backwards and let it run-off into a dry streambed.

full

full

In preparation for replacing my pump, I decided I wanted to rearrange my pad a bit because the original was very small. So I ended-up doubling the size of the pad, replacing all the roofing on the lean-to, and increasing the pad footprint.

From this:
full

To this:
full

full

full

full

Still a little work and some touch-ups to do, but the majority of it is in place.

So we've been getting LOTS of rain the past two weeks here in the San Antonio and surrounding areas. People without an overflow have different ways to remove the excess water, so this is how I do it. I turn my PVC fountain sprayer backwards and let it run-off into a dry streambed.

full

full
Genius idea. Americans we are the best at improvising in the world!! Love it!!

Reactions: Texas Splash
That looks awesome!! Still hard to beat your pool pics in the snow for Texas. So sorry for the loss of your nice screening bushes and stuff. That was terrible. I don't remember but I think that was the worst of it. Hope I am right.

Reactions: Texas Splash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.