Florida New Build - Pool, Spa, Fireplace

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Here's a couple of pics that I would like your feedback on.

First, here's a look at the pool equipment pad. Thoughts?

7u48l6f.jpg

Next, here is the supply line for the waterfall on our raised beam wall. I know a few members have had leak issues inside the beam wall. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but please take a look. There will be a thin plaster wall added behind the pipe to "enclose" it, but allow for easy access for repairs. Thoughts?

xhJK79c.jpg

Zcat you can still do it yourself. Go to Lowes or such. Look for the stuff and do it. It is easy to do. We buy the liquid and spray it all around the house/foundation. With your deck just spray a narrow stream between the boards and foundation. That is what we do with our deck.

I live in Florida and know ALL about termites! With our treatments we have not had any problems. (knock on wood) LOL

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
TFP friends, I hope you will give me a little latitude here, as I am running out of patience with my coping guy. He has been working on coping for five days. FIVE DAYS. Our pool is an odd shape, sure, but it's 15' x 29' at it's max, not 1500' x 2900'. FIVE DAYS!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

All that said... he's supposed to be finished today so they can install the limestone on the raised wall (yay!). He's a really hard worker and was here past dark until 8pm on Sunday night. Most importantly - he's doing really, really exceptional work:

ZOMbVWW.jpg

Just look at the 45s he's putting on every end piece:

sfeHM8m.jpg

Really great work, but.... FINISH THE COPING TODAY PLEASE BEFORE I GO MAD!!!! :hammer:

I'd have a hard time complaining about a guy showing up, doing good work and being conscientious...albeit slowly. You're not paying him by the hour. In the end quality is more important than speed.

Sorry you did ask for latitude. You weren't complaining, just venting. That we all get!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.