So Now That My Beaded Liner Is Reinstalled...

Do a search for Liner Lock. It clips into the track to hold the liner. You can find it at most pool stores. Very simple to use.

J hooks hang over the side of the pool. I have that kind of liner and I could have turned it into a bead by cutting the J hook off.

This is what I have
beaded.jpg

That is a beaded liner. The J Hook hangs over the wall. When I bought my liner, I could use it either way. I was going to use the track and go with the bead but decided not to. I would have had to cut the J Hook off. Did you install the pool and liner yourself? If so, did you cut the J Hook off the liner?

Yes I installed it myself and no I did not cut the j-hook off the liner. My liner is installed exactly like the picture. I don't have the directions any more but I am pretty sure I followed the instructions that came with the liner. I looked here for an old thread I might have posted about it but couldn't find one.

If your liner looks just like that, it's a beaded liner and not a J Hook.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.