6/MO Pentair Warrior SE Not working

I received mine in late March. I inspected the impaler and it looks pretty clean to me. 7 month lifespan is pretty poor :(
same time frame as us. i would start the process asap, it took about 3.5- 4 weeks for whole process . so be prepared to be without a robot for about 4 weeks or so.

I sent them an email last night to start the process, so hopefully will hear something back soon. Did you have to call? Luckily I still have my old cleaner somewhere in the garage...
yes called them and spoke to Seth. he usually deals with warranty work.

I initially emailed on a Monday and then called the next day when I did not receive a reply. I spoke to Seth as well.

Repair on my unit took about 2-3 weeks. Part of it I was out on vacation though so that worked out. Seems like a bad lot from the manufacturer.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Spoke to Margaret (I believe), and she told me to try unscrewing and "shaking" the motor. She said it sounds silly, but occasionally it works. Did anyone else try it? If not, I'm supposed to call back Monday to begin the warranty claim.

Yes this is common especially when new out of the box. Any mishandling and the box got julted once too many can cause the motor to shift enough to cause it not to work. Same can be even not so brand new getting bumped or the like can cause the same. Try it is you only stand to gain.....

Spoke to Margaret (I believe), and she told me to try unscrewing and "shaking" the motor. She said it sounds silly, but occasionally it works. Did anyone else try it? If not, I'm supposed to call back Monday to begin the warranty claim.
here's the link to video Disengage motor.

12/14/21: Same situation for me: Bought Warrior SE from Marina in September, 2020. Starting December 2021, bot moves forward a couple feet, backs up, ejects water, stops. Impeller is clean. I have call and email into Marina. Gonna try the motor shake tomorrow. Not hopeful.
Update12/15: Marina says Warrior SE may act weird when water goes below 55 degrees. I'm at 63 degrees. Marina is not sure that water temp is the trigger for my problem. Two year warranty, having to ship back, return shipping is covered. Estimate two week turnaround due to parts shortage.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.