5th day without a pump...broken

jstblush

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 3, 2015
Pasco, WA
Well, hopefully the new pump motor will be here on Wednesday. In the meantime, if this would have happened before I switched to the TFP method, we would be freaking out! I'm hoping I can keep the water clear until the new motor is installed. Just been adding bleach and stirring it up with the pool brush. FUN! NOT! Also had my grandson do a few cannon balls yesterday to help me get the water stirred up. After the 1st cannon ball, he told me he would do three more but it would cost me $5! Monster, I tell ya! I also told him if he didn't he would not be using the pool any more this summer. HAHAHA:joker:
Anyhow, here's what the water looks like after 5 days with no pump. I hope I can keep it like this until the new pump is installed! :super:
Sherry
IMG_1822-001.jpgIMG_1823-001.jpg

The old liner was in since we built the pool in March of 1998! It still looked pretty good although , of course, much faded. When we took it out it was white! Here's a couple pics to show you what it looked like when we took it out.
Sherry

IMG_9358.jpgIMG_0673-001.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.