Emptying and Replacing water?

May 17, 2013
I just found the site and I am going to try the BBB method. I was trying the ionizers like Floatron and Eko Klor. My Floatron worked years ago then stopped working. The guy at the company said my water was probably too hard with too many metals.

I have lived at the house for 13 years and never really drained the pool. He suggested that I need to drain at least half out and replace the water. Does this make sense?

I probably plan on doing that this weekend but also will be switching over to BBB.

FrankFL said:
I just found the site and I am going to try the BBB method.

First step is order a GOOD test kit. I prefer the TF-100 because its compact yet has all the tests you'll need to dose your water and in larger quantities than other kits. You can't get the proper test for *accurate* chlorine tests at Wallyworld. The only other test kit I ordered is the Taylor salt water test kit, but I don't have to use that often.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.