48” polymer pool corner shapes

Babycales14

Jun 3, 2020
Binghamton
Hi, I just signed a contract for an inground polymer pool with 48” walls. Originally salesman told me I could have 6” radius corners but upon signing said only 2 foot radius corners were available with 48” tall walls. The manufacturer is Matrix pool systems. I felt like the salesman just didn’t feel like changing the pool drawing to accommodate me. Does anyone know of a polymer pool with 48” walls that can do a 6” radius corner?

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am having trouble finding the right person to talk to at the manufacturer. The website shows 6” radius corners as well as 90 degree corners but it’s hard to tell how deep the pool is from the pictures. I’ve called other matrix dealers, outside my area, and they say they do 6” radius with 48” walls all the time. It’s just my local dealer saying it cannot be done. I just want to make sure I don’t put a pool in only to find out later I could’ve had what I wanted.

You can get 6" corners. It's just a cover piece really most 6" corner setups are 90 degree panels actually. That's with steel panels there is some variation with polymer panels manufacturers but they do them too. Be aware limer never sits tight on those corners and the coping choice affects overall look the corners get clipped sort of

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.