texasdad

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 10, 2011
DFW Metro
I'm having trouble loading an image for my avatar? 6kb is the maximum size? Isn't that really, really small? I'm trying to use software to resize the image but can't get it smaller then 12kb?

The image i'm trying to create as my Avatar is attached to this post. THANKS

Attachments

• rsz_img_0542.jpg
    rsz_img_0542.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 155

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Speedo said:
Actually I just wanted to make a joke :)

To be honest on a daily basis I use windows the most, but I do enjoy learning other OSes.

I know man... I am agnostic. I service ALL OS for a living. I carry four or 5 around on one laptop (its an apple MBP strictly for the durability of the hardware) and while I enjoy daily personal use of the OSX the most, each OS has its area of dominance. Live and let live, I will take money fixing WHATEVER OS you use and hose up on a regular basis.

Ohm_Boy said:
If you get an OSX image for VB, shoot me a PM. I've had less than stellar results.
sure. I'm not sure when I'll ever get around to working on it, I've had this thought for at least a year and have yet to do anything. :whip:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.