Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Donald & Sarah's Pool Build 001

1. Back To Top    #1

Donald & Sarah's Pool Build 001

Hello;
    I have decided to tray and post some of the photos we took during the construction of our pool. I hope I don't use up too much bandwidth with these pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    7,500 gal, IG pool, L shape 22' x 15', 1.5 hp pump, cartridge filter, AquaPlus SWG/Controller, Pebble-Tec liner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Donald & Sarah's Pool Build 001

Quote Originally Posted by dschlic1
    Hello;
    I have decided to tray and post some of the photos we took during the construction of our pool. I hope I don't use up too much bandwidth with these pictures.
    ummm I can say with some certainly you are not using too much bandwidth with your post! welcome aboard!
    35,000 gallon 800 Sq. foot gunite, 50 x 22 freeform. 2 sheer Descent waterfalls from 2 foot raised beam wall, Jandy heater, Polaris 280, 2 H.P. pump, DE 60 filter, Nature2, 2 Jandy color lights, 1000 Sq foot of Stamped concrete.

Master Spa LS850

3. Back To Top    #3

Very nice. What are you pool specs? Where are you geographically? Keep the pics coming.
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Ran into an upload limit on the forum. So I uploaded the photos to the Photobucket site. The URL to the album is:
    http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff41/dschlic1/
    7,500 gal, IG pool, L shape 22' x 15', 1.5 hp pump, cartridge filter, AquaPlus SWG/Controller, Pebble-Tec liner.

5. Back To Top    #5

Will try to do an HTML insert of the photos...
    This is a photo of the final re-bar:

Another photo of the final re-bar:

Concrete finished:

View of the piping for the therapy jets:

Coping, Tile and pavers finished:

Another view:

Pebble-Tec lining:

Another view of the finish:

Filled with water!:

A view of the completed pool:

And a couple of night photos:

6. Back To Top    #6
    Great set of photos from start to finish. Looks like KTDave's pool has a brother/sister. Great use for the room you have and it looks like the 4-legged kiddos will have somewhere to play. Thanks for sharing.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

7. Back To Top    #7

You pool is beautiful. Has a gothic feel. Sort of a Roman twist to it. I like the statue and bench. Great pics.
    Thanks
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

8. Back To Top    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by divnkd101
    Looks like KTDave's pool has a brother/sister.
    I was thinking the same as I was looking at the pics.

Looks Great dschlic1! Looks like you had to make the best of a small area like we did. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits