Water seems a little cloudy...

That's great! When the water is only somewhat clouded from a peak in bather load, it usually doesn't take too long to clear it, especially if you run the pump 24/7. Next time you'll know to raise the FC in advance, especially with those likely urinating kids.

chem geek said:
That's great! When the water is only somewhat clouded from a peak in bather load, it usually doesn't take too long to clear it, especially if you run the pump 24/7. Next time you'll know to raise the FC in advance, especially with those likely urinating kids.

Being new to swimming pools, I started to freak out. I had been reading this website for weeks before my pool build began last November. I kept reading it through the build trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. There's a wealth of knowledge here. A great website. May have to become a TFP Supporter. :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.