24x12x52. So stressed

A few issues that I can see. Top of pavers are not level with solid ground. They should be recessed into the ground to support legs.

Sides look like they are bowing in. Is pool full? If pool isn’t full, the sides will now some until the water is high enough to push them out. BUT, if you aren’t level yet, don’t fill until you are.

Hard to tell if you are level all the way around. If you aren’t, you need to be.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Judging by the pic i think the corners are the least of your worries. Though it could be the angle the pic was taken but it seems that pool is extremely off-level. Like Kelly stated that bowing is vert sketchy. Smaller round pools are ok if a bit off-level but once you get into bigger ovals and rectangles its absolutely imperative that the ground is level especially at your corners or else that's a ton of water weight all constantly pushing to one corner or side which will slowly cause it to collapse. From the looks of it I'd take it all down and start from the beginning. I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear but, especially if you have children in/around the pool, in its current condition it looks extremely unsafe.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Also, the pavers look to be 1.75" thick and not 14x14. Really need 14x14x4 if at all possible, to properly distribute the weight. I double stacked mine (14x14x1.75) with a 6" pea gravel base. For Intex style pools it is all about the base.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.