Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Viewed posts still show as unread status

1. Back To Top    #1

Viewed posts still show as unread status

After you view posts they are not changing to "read" status. I have to use the option to mark all posts as read option at the subforum level.

2. Back To Top    #2
    I am not experiencing that problem. If you would, please update your profile. Even if you make no changes, I have had instances where I have updated my profile and it has fixed some issues I have had in the past. Also, please verify that you are logged into the forum. They are still updating the system and I have had to log in several times today. Please let us know if it continues. Thanks for your patience.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

3. Back To Top    #3

The problem continues. I updated my profile by changing my default colors to cobalt, then changing back to subSilver.

I have read the algae diary post probably 10 times. Still shows as unread.

4. Back To Top    #4
    I'm sure the board style (cobalt default) is because Sean is working on getting other styles back on. Only the default style made the move.

There does seem to be some slowness with which things 'refresh' since the move, but I am noticing that they are working themselves out (or Sean or somebody is working on it behind the scenes...

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, Chlorine/CYA Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

5. Back To Top    #5
    I will send Sean a PM on the issue. The Network Admin has been coming on the site as well to look around and will probably notice this post. As soon as we have an answer, we will get back to you. Thanks again for your patience.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8