22' Coleman Swim Vista Pool

There are actually many threads about these Coleman pools with windows. Searching "coleman windows" pulled up at least 5 threads. Try that search string.
Yeah I've searched but not really seeing anyone actually fixing the issue. Would prefer one without the windows but haven't found anything in that size. Really just wanting to know if its worth siliconing them upon first set up.

Maybe you can find an old pool you can cut up and cover up those windows from the inside with a wide margin. i.e. no more windows.

Or, try pm'ing some of the people in those threads and ask if they sorted it and how. It appears windows don't work in pools.

My coworker got one last year and He’s had nothing but problems with the windows. I’ve been reading posts here and also listening to his stories for a while and I only connected the dots recently. He never mentioned the brand and the other day I asked him if it was a Coleman and sure enough it was.

I have a neighbor that was looking at my setup back in the spring, (24' Intex).
He asked a bunch of questions, all of which I answered, but he never approached the subject of a Coleman pool with windows.
He bought one of the Coleman pools, and is now dealing with window leaks.
I told him to contact Coleman. His pool is less than a year old, and should be covered by warranty.
I also informed him that this seems to be an on going issue with these pools, and showed him a couple of the postings here about them.
He remembered that I had given him the address to TFP when we were talking in the spring, and admitted that he had not bothered to check in here before making the purchase. ( I had informed him to do a lot of reading here before trying to go forward with a pool. )

Yeah I've searched but not really seeing anyone actually fixing the issue. Would prefer one without the windows but haven't found anything in that size. Really just wanting to know if its worth siliconing them upon first set up.
Bought one 7/2019. No problem with leaking at all. Need to buy a new pump though. Any recommendations? I have the 22’x52” round.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have the 18x48 version. It has been up year round going on 3rd season. We had one window start to leak where the manufacturing process left a pin size hole. We used jb weld for underwater and havent had issues since. Great pool, kids dont really use windows though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.