Post a picture of yourself

Picture of me next to the pool, playing with my new fly swatter/shooter and with Summer coming, Elsie the Florida Rescue St Bernard is on Duty..(sunscreen fell off)

Attachments

• Chuck killing flys.jpg
    Chuck killing flys.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 427
  • Elsie, the Florida Rescue Dog.jpg
    Elsie, the Florida Rescue Dog.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 430
I think she was just happening to admire her fancy pedicure and Brian photobombed the picture....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Wait, is that a little kid in the background??

Tisk, tisk, Brian! Teaching the kiddos such bad habits!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ahhhh Matt........did you forget what you told me about throwing your kids around????????? LOL

Brian you will NEVER be allowed around my husband! Three times in a wheelchair is enough for any one person!

Kim

This picture is proof that little boys figure out how to jump off things all on their own -

0742CD17-A1D0-4F63-A17B-17503EE14AA2_zps5jfempjm.jpg

But yes, momma does not appreciate daddy throwing her little baby bears around the pool...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.