2024 Annual Donation Campaign

Here I am again asking TFP for help. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to ” check out as a guest” and use a credit card. The screen just keeps reloading PayPal and asking for a password.

Here I am again asking TFP for help. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to ” check out as a guest” and use a credit card. The screen just keeps reloading PayPal and asking for a password
Mine gave me a hard time too. If they have record of the email you're using to sign out as a guest, it wants you to log in as a PayPal member.

I ended up reseting the password of an old PayPal account I couldn't remember for a different email address.

And THANKS

Reactions: JamesW
Since @Newdude is in, I’m in. Added some silver bling next to my gold bling.

My 4th Summer now as a pool owner, TFP has earned every penny.

(And I still haven’t stepped foot in a pool store since May, 2020 - before my pool was installed).

Food for thought :

Any one of us is *1* lightning strike away, or however else the universe wishes to toy with us away from being not only new again, but being HALP ME new.

Y'all know who has your back to help right that ship when it goes sideways. (At least through 2024 if we're successful here).

Big or small, we need them all.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
^^^^^^^ yeah. That too. We should all be getting #poolstored on the *weekly*.

It's easy to forget what that's worth when we all just know what we're doing. (Or those still learning with amazing training wheels on)

GREAT point Mike. (y)

Reactions: JamesW
I want to take a moment to say a special thank you to each and every one of you who has contributed to our forum. Thanks to your generosity so far, we've managed to raise $7000!

The support seen is a testament to the strength of the TFP community. Your support not only keeps the website running, but also fuels our commitment to providing an ad-free space where pool owners can learn, share, and support one another.

So let's keep the momentum going! Every contribution makes a significant difference in helping TFP fund itself in 2024. Here's to reaching our goal and continuing the mission of TFP!

Try the recurring (monthly) donation model ...................
I think Leebo had commented once before that it was either too complex or manual, but I wish there was some type of badge for recurring contributors. It seems silly but I think a lot of people might be willing to sign up for $5-$10 per month to have an “Ongoing Supporter” badge or similar.

Not difficult or manual. Mine is deposited every month ...........
Sorry, I meant not that the auto-contribution was difficult, iirc it was the ability to attach a contributor badge (like the gold/silver/etc) to a recurring donation.

Reactions: JamesW and mknauss

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.