2019 Bleach Prices

I guess the 2018 thread is going well into 2019...

Anyway, local Wally World had plenty of 10% "Pool Essentials" at 3.64/gallon and dated 019 093.

Here in Stuart Leslie's has 2 refillable containers on sale for $8.88 with coupon. Last year was $7.98. Pretty big increase but still only $1.78 per gal. Strength is 10.5%

Reactions: dallasaggie

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’m always jealous of the Florida posts! I hate recycling all these plastic jugs, a refillable option would be awesome. Those prices are half what I’m paying.

Even with the refill jug chlorine prices I finally got tired of the romp to the pool store and then the jug pour routine. I switched to SWG and we love it! If I ever get a pool anywhere again I'll start with SWG.

Reactions: Aleila
My Home Depot (Four Points) always has old stock stored outside.

I had to educate our Home Depot about the date codes on their stock, and that they need to rotate it. I told them they were selling water for $4 a gallon. :)

I was buying Chlorox 8.25% at Costco with much of it not more than about a week old. Then Costco cheaped out, and it was down to 6.25%. I complained to the store, and even Corporate, but it was of no use.

Picked up a dozen cases at Menards this morning. If the weather doesn’t get any better that may be more than enough for the season. Took my first-ever photos of my newly opened crystal clear pool in a snowfall.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.