2019 Bleach Prices

el duderino

Jun 15, 2008
Austin, TX
Is there any way to get liquid chlorine in larger quantities? I would love to be able to procure this in 5+ gallons as it would be so much easier to deal with and so much less waste.

erhanuyar

May 22, 2017
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Anyone has good leads around Northern VA, I have access to fresh 6% from 2.60 to 2.99 a gallon.
  • Walmart has some 10% but all dates codes are in 18 300~
  • HD does not carry regular bleach on my stores, or they are hiding it.
  • Lowe's store them outside but i will check again soon.

splashpad

Bronze Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
SE Kansas!
Reactions: erhanuyar

whitepelican

Sep 24, 2013
Green Bay, WI
Menards (midwest regional chain) has their 12% at $3.99 still. They have been running a pre-season 2-for-1 sale for years. Should be starting in the next couple of weeks. I generally buy a dozen cases.
Does Menards usually do their sale right around Memorial Day? I feel like they always put theirs on sale a week or two after I really need it in mid-May. Most years recently I've found the 4 packs of 128oz 12.5% on sale at Fleet Farm here in Wisconsin for $10. I'm kind of shocked (ha) at how high the prices are that i see quoted here by most of the folks down south.

splashpad

Bronze Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
SE Kansas!
Does Menards usually do their sale right around Memorial Day? I feel like they always put theirs on sale a week or two after I really need it in mid-May. Most years recently I've found the 4 packs of 128oz 12.5% on sale at Fleet Farm here in Wisconsin for $10. I'm kind of shocked (ha) at how high the prices are that i see quoted here by most of the folks down south.
End of April/1st week of May and then I believe another BOGO the first week of July

Reactions: whitepelican

Husky25

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
"East of the River" CT
Ocean State Job Lot is running a Mother's Day "Crazy Deal" for Insiders until May 15. Get a $30 "Crazy Deal" card when you buy a $100 gift card. Cases of 4 true 128 oz. gallons of 12.5% liquid chlorine costs $11.96. That's 40 gallons for $100, $2.50/gal. or 15.6 cents per oz., which is florescent green on the Price per Oz. calculator site.

It's a no-brainer if you have the disposable means.

I'll post this in the other threads too.

Husky25

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
"East of the River" CT
Ocean State Job Lot is running a Mother's Day "Crazy Deal" for Insiders until May 15. Get a $30 "Crazy Deal" card when you buy a $100 gift card. Cases of 4 true 128 oz. gallons of 12.5% liquid chlorine cost $11.96. That's 40 gallons (10.86 cases, but I rounded down for tax) for $100, $2.50/gal. or 15.6 cents per oz., which is florescent green on the Price per Oz. calculator site.

It's a no-brainer if you have the disposable means.

I'll post this in the other threads too.