2019 Bleach Prices

Too bad they keep it outside. Stock up now before the summer heat wave hits!
Four Points HD has 19-092 outside but 19-114 inside up front. I spoke yesterday with Greg who runs Lawn & Garden about the issue with heat an chlorine degradation. He was unaware and said he would bring it up with management. I need to find a good study on the subject and email it to them.

According to Astin's pricing this season has increased due to the costs of the chemicals that go into making sodium hypochlorite.

Ocean State Job Lot maybe worth visiting. They have 12.5% for $2.99 and it seems like occasionally they have gift card deals (see posts above).
They may have gone up. But certainly they haven't gone up by 58%. That is more than a cost of inflation increase. It's a disastrous hike in price. Just say NO

According to Astin's pricing this season has increased due to the costs of the chemicals that go into making sodium hypochlorite.

Ocean State Job Lot maybe worth visiting. They have 12.5% for $2.99 and it seems like occasionally they have gift card deals (see posts above).

Well Ocean State Job Lot has 12.5% for $2.99/gallon, but today when I went to stock up, they scanned the box of 4 gallons and charged me $2.99/box. 8 gallons of 12.5% for $6.38 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

HD has the 10% for 8.98 for 3 gallons if you buy 4 packs.

If you have grocery store rewards on your credit card then pick up a gift card (cant normally buy walmart cards). I get 6% at grocery store so I bought 5 packs...
so after tax that works out to about 44.74 for 15 gallons after tax. A little cheaper than walmart and less containers.

It was stored outside at HD but was less than 2 weeks old. I store it inside at home.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
let us know what you find there. I used to shop there. They used to carry Astin's 12.5% for $2.99 and then even $2.49 I believe, but now they switched to 10% for $3. they also mail coupons, 15% off the first purchase, if you don't have it, you can apply for their club card and get it right away I believe.

My biggest concern with Ollie's will be the freshness.

Pool Essentials 10% at Wal-mart here. $3.64/gallon
Dates are all decent with a 19 139 I believe it was.. They did try to sneak an 18 in there.. but I caught it and placed it back on the shelf.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.