2 week vacation - I trust nobody to take care of the pool!

15 minutes after my return! Well 15 minutes after my return I put my MA in. It was at 7.5 an hour or so later.

I thought the ph rise was pretty good all considered. Mine goes from 7.2-7.4 after I add MA on Saturday to about 7.8 the next Saturday before I correct with MA.

But I have no automation on my pool at all. My filter runs 100% of the time from May-September and my swg stays set on 80%. I need to back it down, with the auto over and very little swimming due to the rain my FC is creeping up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the OP meant that his PH was "precisely" at 8.0, not that it was "correct" at 8.0; at least that is the way I read it.

Yep that is what I meant.....I was afraid if was going to be way above 8.4! The funny thing was after being gone 16 days, we lug our luggage into the house and the first thing I do is grab my test kit and raced to the pool.

My wife wanders out and looks at me and says "Really, that is the first thing you do?"

- - - Updated - - -

I saw that plane diverted on the news. Should have given that guy the extra bag of peanuts.

It was way more than just peanuts. Unbelievable how the press spins stories to make them more readable/watchable, and every other news outlet then follows that story line.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.