2 Tone color inside pool possibly. Hard time deciding on which color for the inside of my new pool.

Prettygirlt5

Jun 5, 2020
Saint Louis/MO
Hello!
First off I'm new at posting something so be patient please & I appreciate any input. My problem right now is I can't decide which Pebble Sheen color to pick from. I have a tanning ledge that I want to have the lighter color that reminds me of the light color sand but I want my inside of the pool to have that deeper but bright pretty color yow know like in St Thomas. I want my entire pool like that. Lol I guess one of my questions are has anyone ever done a 2 tone finish? Meaning the tanning ledge was maybe sprayed with White Diamonds/Cool Blue/Artic White & the actual pool was sprayed with Aqua Blue or Blue Surf. Also if anyone has those color in Pebble Sheen please send I'm having a hard time on deciding. I'm now on day 8 of Gunite curing so I really need to figure this out because they want to schedule the next step. Another thing did you add that Shimmering Sea to your color too? They say it gives it more of a sparkle in the water. TIA!

Have you spoke to your builder about doing two tones of plaster?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.