Has the salt any impact on the water parameters?

JasonLion said:
No, adding salt won't change any of the other numbers. It does tend to make the water "feel better" but that is a subjective thing that won't show up on the common water tests.

Thanks Jason,

Indeed this was one of the good reasons why We've decided to use SWG, skin confort with salted water is very high, all the guys I know having a regular (no SWG) pool have confirmed after trying my pool and are wondering to adopt this system now.

During the past summer season I had very high TA and CH due to the well water I've used to fill up the brand new pool, but after the past very rainy season here in Italy, both TA and CH dropped down (recently posted some question regarding low TA) and before to start raising the TA I'd like to be sure that I'll not introduce problems when restoring the right salt level.

Yes, I know, this was one of the 1st things I've learn in this fantastic forum, but I like the idea of having daily controlled quantity of chlorine automatically added to the pool, this make me feeling safer like having an insurance against water troubles.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.