Circupool RJ45-Plus...opinions needed.

Aug 19, 2016
Mesa, AZ
Hello from Mesa Arizona!
I don’t do chemistry :confused: Soooo, I’m thinking of switching over to the Circupool RJ45-Plus. I figured this would be the best place for 100% honest reviews. Each summer I battle red/brown algae. Full disclosure, my husband always forgets to check and do the chemicals :mad: I’m tired of buying and storing them as well. Any helpful advice and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 016B3B6C-C2A4-410F-8B5A-F8B2DBB494B4.jpg
    016B3B6C-C2A4-410F-8B5A-F8B2DBB494B4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 90
Welcome to the forum! :handshake:

Forum members have reported good luck with the Circupool RJ series SWCG's.

You will still need to do chemistry. Testing your pH and FC often (daily to start) and TA weekly and CH and CYA monthly is recommended, even with a SWCG. Adding acid will need to be every few days or so to maintain your pH.

I suggest you read Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Trouble Free Pool School book.

You may also want to get the Pool Math app.

K,

Welcome to TFP... a great place to learn how simple pool chemistry, and forgetful husbands, can be.... :shark:

What is that wrapped around your railing, and what is it for???

If you don't do some chemistry, you can't really expect to be successful at operating your pool. With the proper test kit and help from this site, even I can do it, so I'm sure you can too.. :rolleyes:

A SWCG, will certainly help make your work easier, but it will not eliminate the need to run tests and balance the water. You should check out our pool school... See this link.. Pool School - Pool School

As long as the SWCG is at least 2 x the volume of your pool, the RJ series units will work just fine.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.