Circupool SJ-55 Issues

Oct 1, 2015
Houston Texas
I bought a SJ-55 SWG in Aug of 17 for like 800.00 bucks. Circuit board burnt up 9/18. 10 day repair time including shipping. I had to pay to 40 dollars ship. Worked for 4 days and failed again.
Will talk to them tomorrow about another repair. So my experience is this is not a good SWG. I will not buy another one of their products. So when this one is fixed I will have a unreliable SWG, not knowing if it will be working or not when I check on it.

I purchased a RJ60+ from them a couple of years ago. Had a problem that needed warranty repair, they fixed the issue, and last year the swg worked great, no issues at all. In researching this forum and any other sources I could find, this is the most typical experience, one of a happy taken care of customer. Circupool is well recommended on this forum, and they come on from time to time to discuss their products. Mention to them that you are a member here and to this point have heard overwhelming positive comments about their products and I’m sure they will take care of you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.