coachhim

Mar 30, 2018
Oklahoma City, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I can hear my timer. But it does not move. Could it be broken? Do you replace parts or the entire timer?

Definitely doesn't shut off
07956a4acddf4bd5b0e61d182fbf3d57.jpg

Agree! Cheaper to just replace the T104 timer assembly and use the existing enclosure. It's a simple swap and moving wires from the old timer to the new if your level of comfort with electricity is up to par.

See post# 4 here to reference.

That particular timer has heater protection. Do you have or plan to have a pool heater? If not, you can replace with a standard T104 for less than $60.

The issue you have may be more than just the clock motor. It could be in the other gears not included with the clock motor.

That particular timer has heater protection. Do you have or plan to have a pool heater? If not, you can replace with a standard T104 for less than $60.

The issue you have may be more than just the clock motor. It could be in the other gears not included with the clock motor.
Gotcha! So i can get that one? No i don't have a heater

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.