Well, my day is booked.

Yeah, but are they *realistic* pools? I'm not interested in the mega-rich, freaky, large pools that most *real* people don't have. Those things are the outlyers for me.

Show me pools of *real* people... from the well done intex to the fancy but realistically obtainable inground pools. I can get ideas from *them*.

Maddie :flower:

Yeah, but are they *realistic* pools? I'm not interested in the mega-rich, freaky, large pools that most *real* people don't have. Those things are the outlyers for me.

Show me pools of *real* people... from the well done intex to the fancy but realistically obtainable inground pools. I can get ideas from *them*.

Oh I agree, but I do enjoy drooling on the sofa from time to time. Some of the stuff they do is just crazy cool.

I asked my PB why it took him about 4 months to build our pool when it only takes those guys a 1/2 hour??

I've watched Pool Kings. They aren't building Intex pools, but they are reasonable for the most part. They are pools that you would expect to see in a house in the mid-to-high 6 figure price point (maybe 350k to 900k). It's a much better show, IMO, than Insane Pools for that reason. When I watch Insane Pools, I keep thinking how much of a PITA it will be to keep these pools up. So many areas I can't get a robot into, that are destined to have poorer circulation, that will not be fun to try to brush, etc. Give me a big open pool, and less nooks and crannies.

I've watched Pool Kings. They aren't building Intex pools, but they are reasonable for the most part. They are pools that you would expect to see in a house in the mid-to-high 6 figure price point (maybe 350k to 900k). It's a much better show, IMO, than Insane Pools for that reason. When I watch Insane Pools, I keep thinking how much of a PITA it will be to keep these pools up. So many areas I can't get a robot into, that are destined to have poorer circulation, that will not be fun to try to brush, etc. Give me a big open pool, and less nooks and crannies.

And need a 24/7 feed of MA to keep the pH below 9.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.