I'lll keep sending my buddy pictures like this until he quits going to the pool store

Apr 25, 2017
Greensboro, NC
He just moved to a house with a pool and he's pretty excited about it, but despite his best efforts and a ton of chemicals from the pool store, it is still cloudy and green (even after I've linked him here). Yeah there's more important things going on in his life right now, but I do enjoy tormenting him a bit. ;)

For all you people new to TFP: Yes, you really can get crystal-clear, properly-balanced water with a minimal amount of time, effort, or money. You don't need miracle products, you don't need a pool service, you don't need to visit the pool store and have them lighten your wallet with the latest and greatest :)rolleyes:) whiz-bang chemical.

All you really need is a basic understanding of the concepts behind pool chemistry, which you can find right here at TFP.

I just sent him this photo I took a few minutes ago. Yes, there really is water in my pool, it just looks clear as air. :D

Nd2vnSG.jpg

After the road to clear pools -- remember that becoming a supporter of TFP provides you server space for your pictures and a discount at TFTestkits.net. Everyone here at TFP are volunteers. You notice no advertising - so by becoming a supporter you help pay for web hosting, server space, etc.

Just follow this link -- CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

Take care.

I'd like to join in your grind game. Send him a pic of mine too! :mrgreen:

Help show him how to achieve the same, send him a book that’s quick to read.
icon_wink.gif

I'll link him thanks!

---------------------------

You guys think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Actual screenshots from a conversation we had a few days ago! Context: he was asking how to vacuum to waste so I gave him the entire process, thus the "here goes nothing" comment to start.

Pool Envy...it's a real thing. ;)

AyQXExQ.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.