Glad to be on this forum

normdunkin

Gold Supporter
Mar 19, 2018
Peachtree City, GA
My name is Norm Dunkin. I live just south of Atlanta, GA. I am retired and will start doing my own pool maintenance in a few weeks. We put the pool in for the grandkids and that decision has been one of the best in my life.

I am a newbie to maintaining my pool so I have a lot to learn. Looking forward to all of you helping me out.

Norm

Norm,

Welcome to TFP.. a great place to find the answers to all your "Why did I not build this pool sooner?" questions... :shark:

Thanks for the Intro... Looking forward to answering all your new pool questions in our other sub-forums.

Jim R.

My name is Norm Dunkin. I live just south of Atlanta, GA. I am retired and will start doing my own pool maintenance in a few weeks. We put the pool in for the grandkids and that decision has been one of the best in my life.

I am a newbie to maintaining my pool so I have a lot to learn. Looking forward to all of you helping me out.

Norm
Welcome to the forum!

How will you be testing the water?

Dom,

I just ordered a TPF100 kit and plan to use the calculator on this website. My biggest question is setting goals but I need to read more about that in the Pool School.

Norm

- - - Updated - - -

Maddie,

It's a small world. I have lived here 24 years and love it.

Norm

Dom,

I just ordered a TPF100 kit and plan to use the calculator on this website. My biggest question is setting goals but I need to read more about that in the Pool School.

Norm

- - - Updated - - -

Maddie,

It's a small world. I have lived here 24 years and love it.

Norm

Hello Norm and Welcome to TFP!

The Recomended Levels page will help you figure out your goals. Choose the section that has Plaster with bleach.