*Rolled Neck Edge included

*(1) 10’ StackStone Spa Spillway

*400,000 BTU Heater

*6.5’x9’ Tanning Ledge 6" Deep w/ (2) Bubblers

*470sf of Classic Sundek

*80’ of 4" Drains in deck w/ (4) Drain Heads

*17’ of MossRock on Beam/ 8’ of weeping rocks

*4 Ton Moss rock waterfall/ with a sit in 4’ Grotto

*iAquaLink (6) RS6 Function Controller (will work with any Smart Device)

*460 Jandy Cartridge Filter

*(2) Skimmers (1) Eclipse Main drain in pool/spa

*2 HP Variable Speed Main Pool Pump

*2 HP Waterfeature Pump

*9350 Polaris Robotic Cleaner

*Rainbow 320 Chlorinator (I will be adding a stenner pump) using chlorinator for start up only***

*Self Auto Fill / Overflow included

*Travertine eased edge coping included for Pool/Spa

*30w Colored LED Lights (2) in Pool (1) in Grotto (1) in Spa (Spectrum 360)

*(WetEdge) Primera Stone Plaster (15) Year Warranty Sapphire Treasure***

*All Plumbing lines included for Pool/Spa/Water Features

*All Electric runs included for Pool Eq/Lights/Outlet

*All Gas Runs Included for Heater

*Access Grass Repair included (450sf)

*Access Fence Take Down and Put backup included

*Extend fence up 8’ towards street

*EQ Pad will be 4" thick with rebar

*Start up Chemicals/Pole/Brush/Net/Test Kit Included

STRUCTURE
*2 ½" Dedicated Suction Lines for Skimmers/Main Drains for Pool&Spa.

*8" on center though out the Belly/Sidewalls/Benches of the pool with 3/4" Rebar.

* 4 Bar Box Beam with ½" Rebar around the Perimeter on the Pool and Spa.

* In the deep end coves and transitions (breaks) inside the pool, the steel scd will be 6"- 4" on center.

WARRANTY
*3 Year Bumper to Bumper No Fault Warranty on All Jandy EQ

*Lifetime Transferable Warranty on Gunite Structure

*2 Years for Deck Cracks / Tile&Coping
*(WetEdge) Pebble Plaster (15) Year Warranty
design.jpg

Some before pics and an aerial view of the yard to give a better idea. Pool is on the side thanks to the good ole easement on my back fence. Plenty of side yard though, just sucks I wont be able to enjoy my patio we had built 5 years ago. We will be adding a stand alone on the backside once the pool is complete. Hoping this isn't too much trouble being that it will be placed on an easement.
aerial view.jpgbefore.jpg

Thank you! and yes I totally see the ghost now that you mention, thats awesome. Hoping all goes well, we have quite a bit of rain forecasted but after reading numerous threads regarding rain and gunite i'm at ease.

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT??? You have a hole already??? You move fast!!!!

What is all of that *stuff* on the bottom???

Let the MUD begin!

Kim:kim:

Ha thanks Kim, seems fast but since i intially started my bid process to now its been long and drawn out. I didnt mention but I had to re route gas/electric/cable lines that came all smack dab in the middle of the pool. Also have to re route sprinklers but that'll be at the end.

Got some rain coming, will be delayed but O well I was told nothing to worry about. Short plumb should be complete today. The pool has been flashed with gunite so should hold up. In the meantime I have the TF100 starter deluxe kit on order, also have the stenner pump/tank combo ordered.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Of course they did! Thankfully the foreman agreed it was off and had the plumber come back out first thing to straighten it out. Unfortunately, I am at work today so I cant be there while they are doing the gunite so hoping all goes well and I don't have to make them bust anything up to fix. Feel bad for the neighbors, when I pull up the camera its pretty loud over there..

4h,

Holes in the bottom of a gunite pool are normal and are there to make sure the pool does not float out of the ground.

They get filled with plaster when done..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Oh yeah! That looks great! Has anyone been bonding with it? aka watering it. This helps it cure slower.

Now it is time for your own set of links! It is a lot of into so this will give you time to look it over. Once you start using it it will make sense:

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

PoolMath

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Now is also a good time to ask your pool builder what test kit he will provide. Let us know so we can fill in any holes.

Oh yeah! That looks great! Has anyone been bonding with it? aka watering it. This helps it cure slower.

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Now is also a good time to ask your pool builder what test kit he will provide. Let us know so we can fill in any holes.

Thanks for the links! Yes I started bonding tonight even though the gunite crew said we didn’t have to start until tomorrow but that thing was putting out some heat! I have the tf-100 kit on order and should be here next week

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.