Yes, Merry Christmas!!!!

Rollercoastr

Gold Supporter
May 18, 2016
West Bloomfield, MI
...but not just Merry Christmas, but THANK-YOU!!! ...for my truly Trouble-Free/enjoyment-rich pool. It wouldn't have been this way without my new online TFP friends. Dave, Dave, Yip, :kim:, Woody, Splash, Swamp, Noise, Jet, Guy and everyone else who I missed after my 3rd Christmas Mimosa... (ok, fourth - stop judging)

THANK-YOU!!!

I'm honored to be a part of this community. This pic was from last year, but my 2nd Annual Christmas pool party begins in a few hours. I'll take more pics with the latest RC boats.

y4mQcSQR_4fOSk5Z3_npc5BIcx5ttyPBMLOn76c5vrv7OfaRTdG1IekCCG9S0WoqmkvgSZcwP-adEgPgOz3lgrtb6dulGPX05erxyGhcgufxeHpJ3u06HlFhCvlqUgF3nm5D4c-eYx0Zalt0biHedAHDPgk4OxKQQvjrlL2ec_G2Sa8FkW4-YTEAdRkj6ZHDtHoiJebL0QPPlBr4ARfUAt29w

Glad to have you here and and thank you for your contributions to the TFP community. I love your house. I'm jealous of everything except the Michigan frozen tundra part. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, a 3/4 hp blower with an automatic barometric pressure keeps her inflated. Most days, that is. A really fast snowfall in the 6-12" range can bring her down, slowly, but we've only had partial collapses (none this year, two last winter) so we'll see how quickly she gets back up in a really heavy event. I have a cover pump just in case the mfgs theory on the warm water melting then re inflating is wildly inaccurate ;) At center, its 11' tall and standing height on all sides, so it feels spacious enough when you're in there.

It's quite fun on a snowy night with outdoor laser lights. When my existing pool light dies, I'm going to switch it out with a retrofit LED light show ;)

Yes, single speed blower. The frequency kinda depends on the footprint and how "sealed" your skirt flaps are, but in my case this year it pretty much cycles every minute or so. Probably adds about $50-ish to the electric bill.

But due to shape of some of my corner radii, I don't really try to get the apron flaps to seal as I like having fresh air cycling in anyway. No chloramines smell because no chloramines anyway using TFP specs ;)

Its kind of amazing how much heat it can retain...eg during our subzero spell it would still hold high 30s-40s with pool cover closed and get up into 50s with cover open...which means a differential in excess of 40 degrees.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.