Hayward Ecostar showing "Sensor Failed 9 cylces ago" and will not run

Hi all,
I'm having trouble with my ecostar, I called several pool pump repair companies, as well as Hayward itself, and no one has ever heard of, or seen this error. It says "Sensor Failed" What the heck??
To make things even worse, the sellers of the home bought the pump just a couple of months before I bought the house 18 months ago, so Hayward is now denying the Warranty because I didn't buy the pump. I feel like disconnecting it, and throwing through the windows of Hayward's corporate offices. Doe anyone have any thoughts, advice, sympathy?
I'm practically in tears over this, and my pool is now green soup (I'm in Phoenix) and it's going to be 96 degrees today- I would have loved to use the pool...

Welcome to the forum!

You might try a PM to "Hayward Pool". He can usually help out folks in your situation. Let us know though if he can't help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.