Is TFP seeling reagents internationally yet?

Aug 17, 2015
Queensland Australia
Hi Guys

Been a while since I logeed in, well thanks to TFP I have been managing my own pool with perfect results for the past two years....we are just enjoying some spring weather here in Queensland so time to get ready for the swimming season. We don't "close" our pools here in Queensland over the winter per se, just turn down the hours on the filter and skim out any debris weekly, test once in a while and its all good.....My numbers earlier this week were:

FC 3.4
CC 0
pH 7.9
CYA 30
TA 70
CH 420
Salt 3000
Temp 23 Deg C (73F)
CSI 0.3

and all I have had to do all winter is add a cup of HCL weekly and that's it!

So based on the pool calculator I have chucked in some HCL, isocyanuric acid, couple of bags of salt and turned up the hours a bit and will test again on the W/E, I'm expecting it all to be about perfect:cool:.

Now I need to top up my testing kit with reagents....is TFP selling the taylor reagents internationally yet? I would rather support TFP if I can....

Thanks
C

PS I do have a bit of troble keeping CH in spec for some reason....despite rain diluting the pool water over time it doesn't seem to want to come down

Nice to meet you via TFP :)

Unfortunately, the TF-100 is not shipped outside the USA, but CCL is covering us with Taylor reagents and everything needed for TFPC: Clear Choice Labs Simple. Accurate. Fast.

You can use their chlorine FAS as long as you keep it in the CCL bottle. The powder is the same, as are most of the other reagents. There's a compatibility chart on their website, and their customer service is first-class. They're based in QLD as well :)

- - - Updated - - -

Supporting TFP is easy. You can make a donation (very modest, one-time, not annual) and get a cool badge by your name, or you can get the TFP PoolMath app (iOS and Android) and become a subscriber.

Welcome back Crunchy. I remember you back from a couple of years ago.

Glad to hear that TFP has helped you to keep the pool looking great. :swim:

Jet has got you sorted. CCL have been doing a fantastic job of looking after all the Aussies (and Kiwis now as well). It also beats the horrendous postage costs.

OK great thanks guys I will give them a try.....Look at you go Jezza, TPD guide now! :p

I tried to put one of my colleagues onto the TFP method but he persists with the pool shop as they have him hoodwinked with their "pool science" and all the nonsense chemicals they peddle.....all I buy from shops now is salt, the rest comes from harwdare store.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.