New build in San Diego.

Let label the tile-starting on the left (2x2 tiles) we will call that one A the one next to it is B going to C, D, E.

I don't care for A or B. A is too busy next to the stone. B is too blue (did I really just say that?? I love blue).

C,D,E all look quite a bit a like to me in the pic. I like the mix of blue and brown. I think either of them will work and look great! It will be fun to dig through the box and find the prettiest ones and pick where to put them in the pool.

Kim:kim:

Thanks Kim. C and D are the same tile, and is also our first pick out of those in the picture. Who knew tile would be so hard to choose!!! We thought about a more neutral tarnish color to match the natural rock theme of the pool but they just seemed to draby. But maybe we need to. I dont know! Were going with a midnight blue mini pebble finish so its really hard to make a decision.

1555iro.jpg

1267nms.png

WOWZER!! That is even better than the concept pic!!!! LOVE it all! Those colors go so well together!

The plaster will show it's true colors after the plaster cures and the water gets balanced. Your PH is going to be crazy hard to keep down for the first little while. Make sure to test and adjust every day so it does not get too out of control.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.