Completed Pool Project

Jun 3, 2017
Jacksonville FL
Just finished our pool. We went with CLI Majestic Isle and added Abalone. We originally went with Sunstone Pearl Turquoise Ice - It came out really nice to start and then went super green. Looked pre-algae. Stay away from that color. We had to drain and redo the finish. Was a massive pain. The new finish done by Tempools turned out great.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender (4).jpg
IMG_3553.jpg
IMG_3518.jpg
IMG_3525.jpg

Tried to add more photos of the first finish - it says I am over quota. Am I doing something wrong? I had to pay for the redo. The CLI rep said that it was within the color guidelines. My issue was the pool looked fine for the first 6 weeks - they acid treated it to fix some underexposed areas and it turned swamp green overnight. It lightened a bit with a lot of brushing but the finish lost any blue/green and went all green. The CLI rep agreed to pay for 1/2 the product since the finish came out way different than the sample. However, after the pool was drained and prepped he vanished and did not honor the agreement. It was a mess. I don't even care anymore now that it is done and looks way better.

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that. My son showed me that A pool company was scamming people here in Jacksonville. Hope you were not one of those scammed. How do you plan to care for your pool? We here at TFP are diy's and we help people keep money in your pocket[emoji2]we recommend getting a good test kit. I recommend the TF -100 with the speed stirrer. :cheers:
There are a lot of people here that will show you how easy it is to keep your pool sparkling [emoji92]

For the pics you can try fliker or such (NOT photo bucket as they are now charging) BUT we are worried they will follow photo bucket's lead :(

You could also become a supporting member.........more pic storage AND a discount on a test kit!! Oh and we get to keep the lights on LOL

:hug: your wallet must be screaming right now..........that is sad he skipped on you :( BUT that color is awesome now!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.