Got a new umbrella and fixed our dead landscaping

DMS2014

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Houston, Texas
899e36cfacea5c653abaa52a25a95bf7.jpg

I'm kinda new to the Tapatalk thing. Hope I got this in the right place...now just need some speakers and another privacy bush to replace the bamboo that died last year and we're in business
a0750a63b022f73448659b13279ae66a.jpg

looks great! Is that a Mexican Petunia in the pot next to the chairs? We had some once. they drop flowers daily and if you put little pots with potting soil around the larger pot, the will catch the flowers and you will have a bunch more in no time!

looks great! Is that a Mexican Petunia in the pot next to the chairs? We had some once. they drop flowers daily and if you put little pots with potting soil around the larger pot, the will catch the flowers and you will have a bunch more in no time!

I am still trying to get rid of my Mexican Petunia. They look great but are very invasive. The smaller variety are much easier to control. That looks like the one that is now popping up under my other plants.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.