d9da6121188662cb67728a69e02b45f7.jpg

4:30 update

FC 22
CC 1

I added another half gal around 2:30pm
FC had dropped to 17 at that time
CC still 1

Added borax to bring PH up .4

Going to add CYA tonight after really good backwash.

Adding thru skimmer. Takes too long to disolve in front of return.

Hope I can hold out on backwash for atleast 24hrs...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
7am
FC 25
CC 2

kicking myself right now. Pump was set to timer and shut off 8hrs after backwash so maybe 4 or 5 am

Water still had some circle left. Felt bad so I brushed it before I left. Pump is full on.

I added 48oz of 8%

Either the bleach is more then 8 or my water is less then what I think the capacity is.

fb5509d0ba6c8137f85347e25ab9671c.jpg

I am in the same boat. Opened to nast brown/black water. Started SLAM and got mine to look just like this pic ^^ but cant get it to change from there even after a week of at or above SLAM level. I wish you good luck
I have 2 inlets. The skimmer and the original inlet. Using the skimmer took longer to see change. Running the wall inlet only showed the most change. If you only have the skimmer for a inlet. Put the manual vac in the pool so it pulls from the bottom.

I had multiple backwashes to get to where I am.

Good luck

I have 2 inlets. The skimmer and the original inlet. Using the skimmer took longer to see change. Running the wall inlet only showed the most change. If you only have the skimmer for a inlet. Put the manual vac in the pool so it pulls from the bottom.

I had multiple backwashes to get to where I am.

Good luck

Im starting to think my issue is a circulation problem. The pump and filter just doesnt seem to be moving the water like it did last year. I plan on doing a deep clean on the sand filter tonight and see how that goes. Its been very frustrating. Had very little FC chlorine loss and no change in water color for a week now

Brushed pool 2nd time today. Getting all the areas that has sediment. Also brushed walls.

Tested again

FC 20
CC 1

doing a test on my bleach. I added 1 measuring cup or 16oz of 8.25 bleach.

Gonna test again in 30 to 45min see how much FC went up.

My guess is 2 ppm. Seems that the bleach I have been using has been higher then the "predicted guess" on the calculator when I enter my pool size and chemical used.

So ready to put this guy in but I will wait... I dont want to jepeodize my progess.

61a2e9489c1538b5657d677678970e2d.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.