Lap Pool Renovation with Aquabright

Hi AmyJo, as I said before, I think your tile choice is excellent. And although the installation process is overwhelming, to the average person. I think having Norberto in charge, should give you a sigh of relief...(you've taught him well). I think in the in the end, it will look amazing. I am so excited for you. You're finally heading for the finish line.

Hi AmyJo, as I said before, I think your tile choice is excellent. And although the installation process is overwhelming, to the average person. I think having Norberto in charge, should give you a sigh of relief...(you've taught him well). I think in the in the end, it will look amazing. I am so excited for you. You're finally heading for the finish line.

Dear Tony - you are such a doll. You always know the right thing to say. Thank you for being such a kind person!!

AMYJO!!! That looks awesome! Those tiles on the front-the all blue ones? Are those bought separate? That is a nice touch! This coming out so good! Give N. a hug for me please! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Dear Kim - you are so sweet. Thank you. You're another one who is always so positive and encouraging. [emoji8]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
AMYJO! Look at that work with "blinders" on! Think of what it will look like when it is DONE! It is going to be awesome! The time and effort N is putting into this work is really showing through!

Will y'all use the "edge" tile on the steps? That is going to be hard but I am sure N can do it as well as he has done all of the other work! He ROCKS :rockon:

AMYJO! Look at that work with "blinders" on! Think of what it will look like when it is DONE! It is going to be awesome! The time and effort N is putting into this work is really showing through!

Will y'all use the "edge" tile on the steps? That is going to be hard but I am sure N can do it as well as he has done all of the other work! He ROCKS :rockon:

I love the way it is coming together! Such beautiful tiles!

I think it's going to be so beautiful especially once the water is in

Thank you for your encouragement! [emoji170]

FINALLY!!!! Second round of tile work! [emoji119]
ac0477af811b5aabf021062783102002.jpg
468d96f0375b84f739f07828eeac07a5.jpg
575c6bc8c04edbda8bc0f60748b94e1f.jpg

PSA: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME

1 - no matter how good someone is at installing ceramic tile, that does NOT make them proficient at glass tile.

2 - you can follow every step to the letter and watch hundreds of videos, but that doesn’t make you proficient at glass tile.

3 - this stuff is WAY too expensive (and difficult) to chance it to anyone but a professional.

4 - lesson learned. The hard way. As in having to pay to have 90% of Oceanside Glasstile ripped out and thrown away. I couldn’t watch. [emoji85]

5 - suck it up and spend the money. Or choose ceramic/porcelain.

THE END

f58db6e10f9a7041976ebea27e53db17.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.