Dolphin Supreme M Series Owner’s Club

The m5? All the stores I see selling it say pickup only. No shipping.

Fox Pools in OKC will ship it, and so will Marina Pool and Spa. I don't know what Marina will do on the price, but Fox is better than where I bought mine by a long shot. And yes, you get the full warranty. Oklahoma City is a bit closer to Jersey if you're shipping obviously.

Joeandlauralee,

All bots will only be able to clean flat areas where the top of the body can be under water by at least 6-8 inches. This is because the floats have to be able to remain upright. If the floats fall forward or backward because the water is shallow the bot will back off. In the case of bots that don't have floaters such as the Dolphin S Series the bot is propelled by water blasting outflow vents on the sides and/or at the back, so again...if the water is shallow the bot won't be able function and will back off back into the deeper water.

I hope that makes sense. No bot will run in shallow water. I just give my stairs a quick brush. The M gets my bottom two stairs but it can't get up on the top two stairs.

Crystal

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I always run the 3 1/2 hour cycle because my pool is large. I like the floor only setting best because my water line just doesn't get that dirty but I run them all just depending on what kind of mess I'm cleaning up. If I have dirt only, I'll do 3 1/2 with fine filters on floor only. That's my typical situation. But if I needed a quick clean I'd use the shorter cycles. So many choices!

All the partiers were quite impressed with The Beast Master! The grand daughters have decided it's a killer whale and they must swim for their lives when it comes around.

Now that's pretty funny. :lol:

Did your peeps get to see him scrubbing the tile line, and what did any of them think, expecially if they were pool owners? I've had a lot of people be impressed, and most of them weren't. But, three people I know that are, have bought one plus one guy's brother.

Capture.JPG

I've been following this thread quite religiously as the wife and I are considering a Dolphin as a gift to "us". I'm stubborn at times and will use something until it disintegrates, but the value and convenience in one of these seems too good to ignore. Might have to break-open the piggy bank.

Anyone using the M400 with a Vinyl liner pool? Mine seems to be having trouble climbing the walls when I'm using the ultra fine cartridge filters. It almost looks like the foam climbing rings are causing it to loose traction on the wall. The cartridges are cleaned after each use.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.