My Signature Changed

The gremlins must be at work, my signature has completely changed to:

AG Pool
    12,000 gallons
    Sand dollar filter, 1.5 pentair pump

Mine is IG 20000 Gal

Weird!

Gary R.
    IG Pool 20,000 Gallons Gunite-Hayward 1 HP Super Pump-Doheny Discovery Pool Cleaner
    Pentair Sand Filter-Raypac Pool Heater 266,000 BTU-PoolSkim Pool Skimmer-TF 100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Signature Changed

Hold on and I will get our IT dept on it!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Could there be some other issue going on as well? I just replied to a thread I had "quoted" - my cursor kept jumping up about 3 lines, it would not let me continue typing at the end of my sentence. I haven't had any other PC issues, so that seemed very odd. I finally wrote my reply in a text editor and then copied and pasted to the thread. It is working well now as I type this reply, but did not use the quote feature.
    Greg -
    11K gal, IG Pebble Sheen (Aqua Blue) with sun ledge and attached spa, Pentair Intelliflow 3050 VS/SVRS (3HP), Pentair ET 8 with Screen Logic, Pentair Racer with 3/4 HP booster pump, 400KBTU Pentair Mastertemp, Pentair 60 sq ft DE filter, J&J Intellibrite LED in spa, Zodiac Nature 2 (not used), Stenner pump/liquid Chlorine, build completed in August 2015

4. Back To Top    #4

The signature issue was a software upgrade a few years ago where a few lucky people, like chuckles, got their signature switched with someone else. Every now and then another one from back in the day pops up.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Same problem here. Not my sig and it won't let me edit it.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by mg_gti View Post
    Same problem here. Not my sig and it won't let me edit it.
    I've removed the old signature you were seeing. Can you now try to update it here. If you continue to have issues please PM me and I'll set it up for ya.

7. Back To Top    #7

I am sending this to our IT dept. Hold on a bit. If you want to send me a PM with what you want in your signature I will have it changed for you.

Kim TFP MOD

IT got to it before I did!!! GOOD JOB IT!!!
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit