Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A Good Pool Pole

1. Back To Top    #1

A Good Pool Pole

If anyone is hunting for a new pool pole I found this one at Lowe's and it seems pretty decent. It does not have the twist lock to extend but rather works more like a paint / utility pole to extend and locks in place. It is very sturdy and time will tell how well it holds up. I think it was $25 - $30 and it was back in the corner where they have their pool stuff in the outside garden area (at least here at our Lowe's).

24' x 52" 13.5K gal. Doughboy Autumn Breeze AG pool. Pentair CC200 Cartridge Filter. Pentair Dynamo 1HP 2 speed pump. Dolphin E-10 robot. TF-100 Test Kit. Confer CCX-AG with curve add on pool steps. My Pool Build.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: A Good Pool Pole

I will have to go look for one! I had given up on the other ones. I have two now. One with kept short for in the pool stuff and one kept long for out of the pool stuff.
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: A Good Pool Pole

I will have to look for one of these, I have 2 blue ones that they sold in the past, they work good but I noticed as they age my hands turn blue when using
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain, 3 SR Smith Treo LED lights