A Good Pool Pole

smankins

Bronze Supporter
Feb 10, 2017
Longview / Texas
If anyone is hunting for a new pool pole I found this one at Lowe's and it seems pretty decent. It does not have the twist lock to extend but rather works more like a paint / utility pole to extend and locks in place. It is very sturdy and time will tell how well it holds up. I think it was $25 - $30 and it was back in the corner where they have their pool stuff in the outside garden area (at least here at our Lowe's).

33701860510_452d312b34_c.jpg

33701853170_3c6eb3d58e_c.jpg

33956081351_9a2b8353ae_c.jpg

Reactions: csn
Just wanted to update this post and let everyone know that the pole I mentioned above is still going strong with no signs of wear. It stays out on my deck year round. (I don't use the back of my shed to store items anymore).
Good to know. (y)

Just wanted to update this post and let everyone know that the pole I mentioned above is still going strong with no signs of wear. It stays out on my deck year round. (I don't use the back of my shed to store items anymore).

Thanks for the update. The pole I've had for 10+ years just bit the dust. Will give this one a shot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.